Bunch the Drunk
Squire Baronet Bunch the Drunk, of Radiant Valley, Kingdom of Winter's Edge
Bunch began his amtgard journey in 2002 at Radiant Valley in Oak Ridge Tennessee.
"First rule of Tul chat- Don't listen to Bunch. Second rule of Tul chat- Still don't listen to Bunch"
"Ive known Bunch since he started Amtgard. He has always, from the beginning of his Amt career, been a helpful person. he was always willing to help where he was needed. When the Lanterns were putting together a team of Amtgarders that were up and coming hard workers, that had the potential to be superstars, to lead the way in WE, Bunch was a no brainer. he has been a member ever since." - Sir Shalazar of Winters Edge
- FULL Lantern!! in the Green Lantern Corp., a service household
Squired to Dame Alona Twotrees
- Man at Arms Metro the Drunk (inactive)
- Man at Arms Osgiliath Bramhall the Drunk
- Page Raist the Drunk
- Man at Arms Toast the Drunk
- Page Momma K the Tipsy
Winters Edge Regent
- February 2008- August 2008
- January 2009 - March 2009 (pro tem)
- September 2011 - March 2012
- March 2013 - October 2013
- October 2014 - April 2015
- January 2019- April 2019 (pro tem)
Winters Edge Monarch
- September 2009 - March 2010
- April 2014 - October 2014
Winters Edge Champion
- September 2010 - March 2011
- In 2005 Bunch rebuilt his local shire of Radiant Valley from a dead park to a thriving park that eventually was a home for many key players in Winters Edge. He did this with a mix of recruitment techniques such as running demos at local game shops as well as creating and posting flyers.
- Noble title of Lord, given by Sir Stinkfoot on Never Winter Midreign
- Noble title of Baronet, given by Sir Wolfen at Winters Edge Coronation 2009
- Master Rose given by Queen Jade Skymaine at Winters Edge Symposium 2019
- Basic pole arm class taught at Crystalline Chronicles 3.
- Basic pole arm class taught at Winters Edge Crown Quals.
- Fresh pasta class at Arts and Science Symposium 2019
- Wrote an "Autocrats Handbook" that has been used for multiple successful events.
- Bunch has very commonly been a fixture at gate, kitchen, reeving and running battle games, clean up on sundays at countless events throughout his amtgard career.
- Autocratted with every term of Regent he has taken, as well as was asked to autocrat for WE coronation in April of 2014
- Has successfully done all crat positions at various events in his amtgard career.
- Did first feast at NW Winter Coronation in February of 2017
- Feast cratted Winters Edge Spring coronation 2017 "onward to Canterbury" April 28 2017- April 30 2017
- Feast cratted Winters Edge Spring Coronation 2018 "Saviours of the stars" May 11 2018- May 13 2018
- Feast cratted Winters Edge Fall Coronation 2018 "Crystalline Chronicles 8 blood of the old gods"
- Autocratted "yell to limbs" a day amtgard event hosted by radiant Valley in July of 2017. While it was a day event, the event ended up pulling close to 70 attendees due in high credit to Bunch hyping the event.