Sir Jarl Corwyn Lindenson, The Maple Prince, Citizen of Northern Fields, in The Glorious Empire of Rivermoor
Started Amtgard in 2015 in the barony of Wildgaurd. Often a leader on local monarchy in his home chapter of Northern Fields. He is also an interkingdom fixture in the northern United States and Canada, and is active on the many discords that gained popularity during the plague. Originator of the battle beyond the boarder event. An active and prolific artisan, in leatherworker and Plastidip.
In a battle you'll often find Corwyn as Warrior, assassin, scout, or anti-paladin.
- Squire Kentigern of the Wetlands
- Squire Kite of Polaris
- Squire Revell Armstrong of Polaris
- Squire Frú Ka'a of Westmarch
- Squire Cannon Tul of Tal Dagor
- Squire Trista Tulnata of Rivermoor
- Eques Tye Dye (Flame 2015)
- Dame Scifee
- Sir Brognar Stonepaw (Crown, 2022)
- Squire Gorovan Dramsson
- Page Genevieve
- Squire Gheldar Blackthorn of Tal Dagore
- Squire Momma K of Rivermoor
- Page Thire Wolfe
- WAA Ohrin
- WAA Bull Grimwulff
- WAA Leaf
- Served as Feast-o-crat at Curse of the great pumpkin - Oct. 2016
- Served as the Barony of Wildgards 8th and 9th monarch. Oct. 2016- Oct. 2017
- Autocrat - Battle Beyond the Border, 2017
- Served as Northern Fields 1st elected monarch - Oct 22, 2019
- 5 year extended service as Northern Fields BoD rep
- Three time Weapon master of Wildgard
- Granted the special title of Maple Prince of Canada
- Master Owl granted by the kingdom of Rivermoor in 2020.
- Covid extended term as Baron Of Northern Fields fall 2019 to spring 2021
- Empire of Rivermoor Regent in the Summer 2021
- Paragon Warrior
- Awarded Title of Count which he styles Jarl, Oct 2021
- Northern Fields "Minister of foreign affairs".