AmtWiki Featured Players
Featured players are those players that have articles here on AmtWiki that have been highlighted on the Community Portal.
Template:Featured Player symbolizes featured players on AmtWiki; this template can be found on the top right corner of a player's page if they have been featured.
Featured Player Criteria
Player's AmtWiki Article Page Related
Featured Player Nominees
These are all the player articles that are current nominees for featured player status. To become featured players they must be reviewed, meet all the featured article criteria (see above), and a positive consensus about the nomination must be reached for it to become a featured article.
- To nominate an article for featured status
- Before nominating an article, ensure that it meets all of the featured player criteria (see above).
- Place Featured Player Nominee on the very top of the articles talk page.
- Create a new section on the talk page of the article called "Featured Player Nomination" under which write a reason for nomination. Don't forget to sign your post using --~~~~.
- Add the talk page (not the main page) to Category:Featured Player Nominees.
- Tell the main contributors to the page, on their respective talk pages, about the nomination.
- To support or object a nomination
Please read a nominated player fully before deciding to support or oppose a nomination.
- To support a nomination, write * '''Support''' — , followed by your reason(s). If you have been a significant contributor to the article, please indicate this.
- To oppose a nomination, write * '''Oppose''' — , followed by the reason(s). Reviewers who object are strongly encouraged to return after a few days to check whether their objection has been addressed. To withdraw the objection, strike it out (with <s> ... </s>) rather than removing it.
- If one feels that an "Oppose" has been addressed, they should say so after the reviewer's signature rather than striking out or splitting up the reviewer's text. One should not alter, strike, or break up comments from other editors. If a nominator finds that an opposing reviewer is not returning to the nomination page to revisit improvements, this should be noted on the nomination page, with a diff to the reviewer's talk page showing the request to reconsider.
- To provide constructive input on a nomination without specifically supporting or objecting, write * '''Comment''' — followed by your advice.
- Current Featured Player Nominees
- There are no nominees at this time.