Kuma the Sage
Lord Izumi Tadahiro Esquire,North Haven
"Pick your friends, choose your enemies, and pay your retainers well and often."
Known for his fiery temper in and out of roleplay, Kuma is a large backbone of North Haven. He was also one of the founders of the Shire of Shadows Home, a freehold full of mercenaries and cut throats. Often taking the part of a samurai Lord to heart in the heavy roleplaying enviroment created by the players. Nowadays he flat out refuses to play his part out as Kuma because in his own words Kuma is a "loudmouthed a**hole"
Kuma has the notorious reputation for ground-scoring women that catch his fancy during court.
Currently Kanuger of North Haven
Oder of the Duct Tape - GoS7
Grendel Company - High Raven of Illinois
- Eques Tye Dye (Flame 2015)
- First Baron of North Haven
- Co-Founder of Shadow's Home
- Esquire - Given by Burning Lands, December 2003
- Lord - Given by Burning Lands, December 2003
- Baronet - Given by Sir Exar Sadow King of RW at KotB IV
- Captain of the Guard - Shadow's Home, June 1997 - June 1999
- Chancellor - Shadow's Home, January 2001 - April 2002
- Champion - Shadow's Home, April 2001 - July 2001
- Sheriff of Shadow's Home, April 2002 - April 2003
- Sheriff of Shadow's Home, October 2003 - April 2004