Baron, Squire Malran Singollo, of Red Storm (Oklahoma), Emerald Hills
”Fight well and leave a good looking corpse...that is, of course, if your opponent was good looking.”
Malran at EH midreign 42.
Having immigrated from the SCA many years ago, Malran has set his sights on promotion of the arts and sciences in the Kingdom of The Emerald Hills and the Confederacy of Dreadmoor. To this end, he formed the House Singollo. Since those early days he has served kingdom, confederacy and park in a variety of offices.
Malran, the character, is an exile from the elven lands. The House of Singollo was expelled from the elven council because they had become "too thin of blood", referring to the house's penchant for human mates. Malran, himself, is a half elf with a bit more of his father's human heritage than his mothers or as his friend, Tigerhawk, once said...More Santa than Legolas. In recent years, he had made overtures of the elven council for readmission of his house.
- Patriarch and Founder of House Singollo.
- Member of Red Storm (Oklahoma) in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Chieftan of Saracen Tribe Blood Raven
- Speaker of the Freehold of Five Banners, 2008
- Five Banners' PunMaster of Winter, 2008
- Warchief of Emerald Hills Shire of Five banners, Winter 2009
- Chief* of Emerald Hills shire of Five Banners Summer 2009
- Prime Minister of Emerald Hills shire of Five Banners, spring 2010
- Prime Minister of Dreadmoor alliance, spring 2010
- Guildmaster of Bards of Dreadmoor alliance, fall/winter 2010
- Regent of Emerald Hills Shire of Five Banners Spring, 2011
- Guildmaster of Bards, Kingdom of the Emerald Hills Reign 46
- Guildmaster of Reeves, Dreadmoor alliance, winter/spring 2011
- Guildmaster of Bards of Dreadmoor alliance, winter/spring 2011
- Guildmaster of Warriors of Dreadmoor alliance, winter/spring 2011
- Guildmaster of Storytellers of the Kingdom of the Emerald Hills, winter/spring 2011
- Member of the Kingdom of the Emerald Hills BOD, January 2011-June 2011
- Duke of Dreadmoor Summer/Fall 2012
- Granted Title of Lord by Alby Kazan, sheriff of Shire of Five Banners and Dreadmoor alliance
- Granted Title of Baron by Baronette Logan D'nal Duke of Dreadmoor.