Arch Duke Sir Medryn Harlequin, of the Duchy of the Iron Mountains
A.K.A. Meddy de Sade
Takko "Yea Cheese Soda was kinda a Bad idea"(off in the distance)
Medryn " Bad idea!?!?! it was a fucking horrible idea. That's like saying "Roger's Raiders yea they're kinda fat""
Medryn began his career in the Celestial Kingdom, serving as kingdom Regent as well as Prince of Tir A Sol. He cites an early admonition from a local knight- "If you're going to wear it, wear it pretty!"- as his inspiration for becoming an outstanding artisan and garber, earning the title of Knight of the Serpent.
Medryn then relocated to the Iron Mountains, where he has held the offices of Imperial Regent, Duke of the Duchy of the Iron Mountains, and was King in reign 30. Sir Medryn moved to the Iron Mountains and brought his picky Serpent-belt tendencies with him. In recent years, he has become renowned for throwing more people under the bus of Imperial Service successfully than any two or three other people combined, and earned the title of Knight of the Crown from the Iron Mountains in 2004.
Participated in the Johnny-a-thon as Johnny BuffySpike, for his (at the time) Spike-esk blond hair.
Most notably, in real life Medryn is a Criminal Defense Attorney.
- Medryn was squired to Sir Zodiac Darkjester before being knighted. He was also previously squired to Sir Raven Harkonnen. Zodiac was squired to Arion who was squired to Zircon.
- Sir Medryn-(Serpent), (Crown)
- Squire Kota
- Squire Tess
- Squire Aeris
- Praetorian Lauxus Stormtide
- Radiant Valorimar
- Greywaren Keladry
- Knight of the Serpent - Knighted in July 2000 at Gathering of the Clans by Queen Mistress Wynd of the Celestial Kingdom
- Knight of the Crown - Knighted in January 2004 at Imperial Coronation by King Michael Hammer of God, of the Iron Mountains
- Knight of the Flame -knighted in January 2012 at imperial coronation by Dougie
- Prince Regent - CK, March 1999 - October 1999
- Principality Prince - Tirasol, December 1999 - June 2000
- Principality Prince - Tirasol, June 2000 - December 2000
- ducal PM, June 2002 - June 2002
- baronial champion, June 2002 - June 2002
- Regent of the Iron Mountains, June 2003 - January 2004
- Duke of IMD, August 2005 - January 2006
- King of the Iron Mountains September 2006 - March 2007
- Master Dragon - Given by , June 2002
- Master Rose - Given by , June 2002
- Master Wizard - Given by , June 2002