Grand Duke Sir Raphael Frankenstein.
"Know your target and what's beyond" NRA handgun safety handbook
"You can have a spacesuit, it'll be the one with the air holes in the helmet."
"You can't travel through time on horseback."
"Spandex is a Privilege, not a Right"
Four Belted Knight of the Burning Lands, he has served as King of the Burning Lands numerous times.
He made Burning Lands' history serving a years as monarch with the same crown officers- Verana as Consort, and Bolt as Champion.
In June 2006 the Burning Lands veteran moved to the shire of Starmount under the Iron Mountains. On his final stepping down as King in 2006 the knights of the Burning Lands felt it fitting to give him the kingdom's Champion sword for services rendered.
Until the age of 29 was ridiculed as the Boy King, however, he was not the first nor will he be the last.
Is a member of F.U.C.K.
Last person in Burning Lands to be a club officer (Prime Minister) under the age of 18.
He is now in the western half of Polaris.
He is Captain of Archon
Raphael is a two time winner of Rising Winds' Best of the Best competition.
Formerly of the Star Questing Dragons, Golden Lions, now member of Archon and Captain. Founding member of Cthulhu National Party
Sir Raphael-(Crown 1996), (Flame 1998), (Sword 2001), (Serpent 2015)
- Sir Bertrand-(Serpent 2000) by Dragonspine.
- Squire Kyrian, a knight in Dagorhir as well as a knight in Belegarth. HOWEVER, when Raphael took him as a squire, Belegarth didn't exist.
- Sir Vinall-(Crown 2005) by the Burning Lands.
- Squire Bremm
- Sir Jeremiah, (Crown 2007) by the Burning Lands.
- Squire Miago, squired in 2006.
- Squire Scytale, squired in 2007 at Clan.
- Squire Lumpy, squired at Clan XXX.
- Sir Hercule, (Battle 2022)
- Dame Nyrine, (Serpent 2019)(Flame 2022) by Polaris
- Man-At-Arms Vault
- Won an autographed bottle of wine from the Dan Akroyd vineyard. (August 2010)
- Six-time Monarch of the Burning Lands.
- Six times Champion of the Burning Lands.
- Three time Prime Minister of the Burning Lands.
- Seven Weaponmasters, one War Olympian, and numerous Warmasters in Burning Lands.
- One overall Olympian and five time Arts and Sciences Champion of the Burning Lands.
- Prince of Polaris 2012-13
- Regent Polaris 2013-2014
- Knight of the Serpent 2015
- Knight of the Sword 2002
- Knight of the Flame 1998
- Knight of the Crown 1996
- Master Rose 1998
- Master Hydra.1998
- Warlord. 2001
- Master Dragon 2007
- Master Owl 2009
- Master Garber 2015
- Once loaned a tent to Garik that had only been used once.
- Keeper of Smaug
- Has gathered over 200 credits in both Paladin and Anti-Paladin (He liked those classes!)
- Founding member of the House of the Peppered Squid
- Olympiad 2009 Tied for third-place in Cultural Events
- Best of the Best winner 2013 & 2014, Rising Winds
- Master of the Plynthian Game, Gathering of the Clans 2014
- Eight time Dragon Master of Polaris
- King of Polaris, Summer 2018
- Lost a tooth at Clan in the early 2000's. He spit out what he thought was blood but it contained his tooth as well. Once this was realized he was rushed to Cloudcroft, and then on to Alamogordo, but the tooth was dead and could not be replaced by the time he got there.