Esquire Man-at-Arms Takaffi Cold-Water, of the Shire of The Riverlands, in the Rising Winds
”No matter how hard you try to honestly reflect a Native American, you just look racist.”
Takaffi Cold-Water is a Native American from the late 1200s, and is a predecessor to the eventual Chickasaw tribe of later centuries. He traveled north where he encountered vikings, and over a long journey found his way to medieval Europe. This journey earned him the nickname Cold-Water from Europeans.
The heraldry of the persona Takaffi utilizes an Indian Arrowhead as the Shield in lieu of the more common European shields, and showcases a Thunderbird. Its blazon is as follows: Sable arrowhead, a native American thunderbird displayed voided argent.
Man-At-Arms for Sir Wat
- Chief of The Riverlands, September 2016 - March 2017 Ref
- Chief of The Riverlands, March 2015 - September 2015 Ref
- Shaman of The Riverlands, June 2013 - November 2013 Ref
- Chancellor Pro-Tem of The Riverlands, March 2013 - June 2013 Ref
- GMH of The Riverlands, November 2012 - June 2013 Ref
- Shaman of Blüdfrost, June 2012 - November 2012 Ref
- Chancellor of Blüdfrost, January 2012 - June 2012 Ref
- Chancellor Pro-Tem of Blüdfrost, October 2011 - January 2012 Ref