- Are you active? What is your average number of players locally per week?
- Yes, 5-10
- What days and times do you meet?
- Sunday 2:00 PM till 5:00 PM
- What park do you meet in, city and state? Can you give directions or a physical address?
- Kestrel Keep meets at Kanapaha Veterans Memorial Park every Sunday from 2pm until 5pm. We meet on the East side of the park, near the street, South of the pond.
Address: 7400 SW 41st Pl Gainesville, FL
GPS Coordinates: 29.618088, -82.419174
GPS Coordinates: 29.618088, -82.419174
- Who is your leadership? Can we have and post their contact information?
- Barry Guertin firstname.lastname@example.org 352-375-2801
- What is your heraldry? Do you have a jpeg or other image file we can upload to the wiki?
- Have you taken a recent group photo of your chapter? Can we have a copy?
- No recent photo taken.
- Do you have an example of your chapter's heraldry in use, as a favor, garb, banner, or similar?
- Nope recently changed
- When was your chapter founded? By whom?
- Complex question see this link… http://amtwiki.net/amtwiki/index.php/Darkwater_East
- Do you have traditions or games that you would say define your chapter?
- Lords and Ladies is one of the games created in DWE. In this game a number of team leaders are picked (they must not be spell caster or missile projectile users) typically three or four. The will be the Lords and Ladies of the game title are placed equal distance from the center of a ring and about 30 feet away from the middle of the ring..
All of the spell casters enter a ring called the peasant’s circle. All of the other players except for the spell casters walk around in a single file line around the out side of the circle with enough space between them not to hear the conversation between the player in front of them and the Lords and Ladies. As each player passes they are told yes or no by the Lord/Lady if they are told yes then they are the secret agent of the Lord/Lady for the beginning of the game. A player may be chosen more than once as the Lords and Ladies do not know who has been selected. After all of the players have completed the circuit all of the players enter the peasant’s ring except for the Lords and Ladies who start at their respective bases. Before the game starts the question is asked aloud are there any multiple agents. If there are the player who has been selected announces that they are a multiple agent and they number of times they were selected. (so that the Lords and Ladies know that they do not have a secret agent.)
When the lay-on is called the peasants may not leave the ring until they have been killed. Once killed a peasant is told by their killer which Lord/Lady to go serve. The go to that base and await the chance to come alive again.
During play the Lords/Ladies have 2 extra lives and 3 free releases. Each time the Lord or Lady dies or uses a free release all of the players who have accumulated at their base come alive on their team and fight for them until they day. If a player is killed they maybe resurrected and return play with their prior Lord or Ladies team. Lords and Ladies my never attack each other directly. When a Lord or Lady is shattered the assign all their remaining peasants to one of the remaining Lords or Ladies. The game ends when there is only one Lord or Lady remaining. The Peasants have unlimited lives so this is a great game for newer players since dying is not important.
- Do you have an active forum, facebook groups, or mailing list? Can you give us links?
- Have you had any news organizations do any pieces on your chapter in the last two years?
- See Link
- What have you been doing to attract new players?
- Planning a fall recruiting campaign for the end of the month,
- Has anything happened in the last year that you would like included in your history?
Chapter's ORK is seven months out of date. Attempting to contract chapter PM. Area has a culture of poor online record keeping. --Linden 00:33, 18 August 2012 (EDT)