Marquis thistledown notagnome, of Wyvern's Spur, Westmarch
Started in amtgard in 2000 in Seven Sleeping Dragons. Despite low membership for some years, kept land running until its re-growth in 2007. Worked with the college campus the park met at to obtain sponsorship for the group. Led movement to have SSD become a subland of Wavehaven, then was a land representative to the Westmarch formation committee. Moved to Wyvern's Spur in 2008.
Name was originally for a kender he had developed for the Dragonlance RPG, with the same background as his persona. In amtgard, he dropped the kender part but kept the name and backstory.
Does not capitalize his name, due to character backstory.
Thistledown notagnome was born on a gnomish ferry to some barbarian nomads. During a pirate attack on the ferry, his parents were killed. He was taken in and raised at the Gnomish Capital of Mt. Nevermind, where he trained to become a smith. After leaving the mountains, he traveled to Seven Sleeping Dragons where he set up shop, and crafted weapons for many years before entering Westmarch politics and moving north towards the seat of government.
Member of Amtgard7 Group working on new Dor expansions. Heading the Ends of the Earth project.
- King of Westmarch November 2022 - May 2023
- Regent of Westmarch November 2021 - May 2022
- Prime Minister of Wyvern's Spur February 2014 - August 2014
- Sheriff of Wyvern's Spur November 2012 - May 2013
- Sheriff pro-tem of Wyvern's Spur June 2011 - November 2012
- Regent pro-tem of Wyvern's Spur December '09 - May 2011
- Regent of Wyvern's Spur, June '09 - November '09, May 2022 - November 2022
- PM pro-tem of Wyvern's Spur, February 2008 - July 2008
- Guildmaster of Engineers of Westmarch, March 2008 - September 2008
- 1st Prime Minster of Westmarch, June 2007 - November 2007
- Granted Title of Baron by Queen Azrael-Jade - Dragonspine, May 2006
- Prime Minster of Seven Sleeping Dragons, June 2003 - November 2006
- Acting Sheriff of Seven Sleeping Dragons, November 2003- March 2005
- Sheriff of Seven Sleeping Dragons, March 2002 - June 2003