Vardos Puddingbait of the Duchy of Iron Mountains Denver within the Empire of the Iron Mountains
Vardos enjoys service to Amtgard, political office, traveling to other parks and kingdoms, and 7 second runs on the battlefield.
Mr. Puddingbait is primarily known as a Barbarian during class games, although he occasionally reeves. Vardos particularly enjoys teaching new players the game, as it gives him a chance to try and get them to play Barbarian. He has an aversion to the Arts and Sciences, but does not mind eating them when offered.
Vardos aspires to make many rocks. He currently owns three.
Hiatus and Return
Vardos found himself burnt out from holding office and trying to hold a park together. Vardos abruptly left Amtgard in early 2017. Vardos occasionally tried Amtgard, but wasn't feeling the magic. Vardos returned in early 2020, but COVID struck within a month and Vardos was forced to wait longer. Vardos has returned with a vigor since Amtgard has resumed. He is solely focused on fighting and earning his Paragon Barbarian. Vardos may someday attempt Amtgard service, but is currently enjoying just getting in whacks and acclimating back into the game.
Vardos waffled for his first two weeks on which class to play first. At the time, his park had not started play testing Version 8 yet. The Magic of most of the casting classes intimidated him. Some classes didn't fit what Vardos viewed as his play style, others just didn't interest him. Vardos discovered the Amtwiki, found an article called About Barbarians, and fell in love with the class. Vardos is in love with Barbarian even more with the introduction of Version 8, and has achieved over 100 credits in the class. Vardos hates the white sash, though. He hasn't washed his white sash, and plans not to until he is mistaken for a Druid, an Assassin, or a Healer. If there is one thing Vardos wants, it is his Paragon Barbarian.
Vardos destroyed the unholy sash during his hiatus and currently has a new, clean sash.
Vardos thinks arrows are just rude verbals.
Vardos thinks rocks should be weapon breaking and will die and then Fight after Death on this hill.
- Ser Agustus
- General of the Army of Crimson Dawn during the Great Catan Wars of the Empire of the Iron Mountains.
- 2015 Amtgard Food Fight Representative for the Empire of the Iron Mountains.
- Made a Man-at-Arms to Sir Anders during Darkmoon's Spring Endreign of 2016.
- Made a Man-at-Arms to Baron Squire Owen Glendwagon while consuming delicious mesquite chicken in Fall of 2021
- Prime Minister of Crimson Dawn, August 2013 to January 2014
- Guildmaster of Reeves of Crimson Dawn, January 2014 to January 2015
- Champion of Crimson Dawn, July 2015 to January 2016
- Monarch of Crimson Dawn, January 2016 to July 2016.
- Pro-Tem Regent of Darkmoon, March 2022 to June 2022.