Difference between revisions of "Revell Armstrong"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revell is [[squire]] to [[Dame]] [[Linden]]. She has
Revell is [[squire]] to [[Dame]] [[Linden]]. She has , [[Melody Songtailor]], and two Hobbits-At-Arms, [[Fiddles the Hobbit]] and [[Valkyrie Nystrom Armstrong]] .
Revision as of 23:59, 14 May 2018
Squire Lady Revell Armstrong, of Frostlands, in the Kingdom of Polaris
”Earwigs are annoying, Ellie is annoying, therefore Ellie is an Earwig.”
Revell is a passionate advocate for the arts in many foam fighting games. She has produced several tutorials and believes in sharing information and improving the skills of everyone that she can reach. In particular she is well known for her intricate appliqué work. She is often found at events with her camera, taking hundreds of photos.
Revell was granted the title of Lady at Polaris's Very First Weaponmaster/Dragonmaster, November 12, 2016.
- Third place winner of the 2014 Keep on the Borderlands A&S Competition.
- Second place winner of the 2015 Olympiad/Keep on the Borderlands A&S Competition.
- Winner of Kindyr Penumbra's Low Cost Tunic Competition - Best Tutorial and Best Tunic Under $10.
- First place winner and Best in Show of the 2016 Keep on the Borderlands A&S Competition.
- First Master Artificer of Belegarth
- Winner of the Crafting portion of Ormar's 60 Day Challenge
- First place winner and Best in Show of Polaris's Very First Weaponmaster/Dragonmaster, November 2016
- Teacher at the Winter's Edge Arts and Sciences Symposium in Georgia, 2017 and 2018
- Winner of the Known World War II Best of the Best (2017)
- Cultural Olympian, Known World War II: Olympiad (2017)