Arch Duke Ser Tseng Voidian, of Mithril Hills - Blackspire.
”Belly Kisses!” - Tseng and Fodder
"Tseng? That guy is a perma-drunk" - The Shaq Attack (aka Sir Robin) (Robin loves Tseng!)
Began Amtgard on October 7th, 1996
Founding member of Legacy
Argent Flame (Household Member)
Prior to their knighting Uriel was squired to Dama Kaia Kym-Nak-Mar.
- Squire Smokin' Jack (Retired from Amtgard)
While unbelted much of their time prior to knighthood, Uriel spent their final year as a squired to Dame Kaia. Kaia would help fine tune and prepare Uriel to be a knight.
While not part of Domus Octavii, the extended knight family household, Kaia still holds a place of reverence from Uriel and all who were begot from their belt.
- Knight of the Flame - Knighted in December 2002 at Mithril Hills midreign by Queen Aristiri (Valley of the Silver Rains)
- Knight of the Crown - Knighted in March 2008 at Blackspire coronation by King Darrian (Blackspire)
- Arch Duke - Given by King Sir Moonshine, October 2005
Tseng has held many offices over the years, both at the local and kingdom level.
Tseng has been champion of his local group on two separate occasions and served for pro-tem in that position once.
Tseng has served as regent of his local group once.
- Master Assassin - Given by King Gaelin of Devenshire, October 2000
- Master Reeve - Given by Queen Aristiri, January 2001
- Master Rose - Given by Queen Aristiri, October 2002
- Master Healer - Given by King Sir Gideon, August 2003
Tseng knighting Sir Darrian de Craymore
Tseng knighting Sir Damian "Dogboy" Coradren
- Personal Website
- Company Website
For more information about the Courts of Blackspire check the BS Monarchy page.